Paul

Paul

SMILEYSKULL

SMILEYSKULL
Half the story is a dangerous thing

DISCLAIMER

All content on this blog is the copyright © of Paul Murray (unless noted otherwise / reposts etc.) and the intellectual property is owned by him, however, the purpose of this forum is to share the content with all who dare to venture here.
The subject matter is adult in nature so those who are easily offended, misunderstand satire, or are generally too uptight to have a good time or even like who they are, it's probably a good idea to leave now.
Enjoy responsibly...

Tuesday 29 July 2014

RIP Will Glibbery - a tragic loss to the world




I am crushed. Devastated. Social media can be so stark and unfeeling, never more so when you discover the passing of a friend this way. I recently found out that my good friend, Will Glibbery has gone and I am numb. I cannot believe it. The last post of his that I saw - a Gandhi meme, may have been a prophetic thought and it's chillingly apposite. And just before that the sparkling, upbeat post of him arriving home early to share the joy on his daughter's face, virtually reached out and touched you from the screen.What a tragic, tragic loss. He was an amazing man, husband and father.That he was behind a car wheel, his second greatest passion in life, when it happened makes it even more tragic for me when that separated him from his foremost love and passion - his family.Will Glibbery, you were a man among men, an unbelievable light in this world and I shall really mourn your passing, mate.My heart reaches out to your family.Rest in peace, my friend.I would respectfully suggest (his family permitting) that we honour his memory by continuing relevant posts to his Facebook page, a forum where his irrepressible personality could never be contained.











No comments: