Paul

Paul

SMILEYSKULL

SMILEYSKULL
Half the story is a dangerous thing

DISCLAIMER

All content on this blog is the copyright © of Paul Murray (unless noted otherwise / reposts etc.) and the intellectual property is owned by him, however, the purpose of this forum is to share the content with all who dare to venture here.
The subject matter is adult in nature so those who are easily offended, misunderstand satire, or are generally too uptight to have a good time or even like who they are, it's probably a good idea to leave now.
Enjoy responsibly...

Friday 14 August 2015

THE CAT CHRONICLES - 1



"Y'know that hard square bed on the desk with the massage bumps?"


"Yeah - the one he uses with the funny vertical picture screen on it...?"

"Yeah, that one."
"What about it?"
"They use that gizmo to talk shit about us to their friends..."
"They've got friends in that thing?"
"I think so..."
"How can that be?"
"I'm not sure but I saw a picture of us up there last night with a lot of writing underneath it..."
"What did it say?"
"What do you mean - what did it say - you know I can't read Human. I have no idea what it said..."
"So howcome you know they're talking to friends on the gizmo?"
"I've just got this feeling. This ninth sense..."
"They've got mini versions of the gizmo that they take to bed with them too - what's up with that?"
"I know - sad creatures aren't they. Tapping away on the screen when so much snooze-time is awasting."
"I've fixed that though."
"What do you mean?"
"I just crawl onto his right shoulder and snuggle there asleep. Pretty soon he gives up with the mini gizmo and just goes to sleep which is pretty cool..."
"That IS cool."
"They're an odd species aren't they."
"Sure are."
"But I love them."
"Me too..."
"What time is it?"
"No idea. Think I'll snooze."
"Me too..."
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

No comments: