Paul

Paul

SMILEYSKULL

SMILEYSKULL
Half the story is a dangerous thing

DISCLAIMER

All content on this blog is the copyright © of Paul Murray (unless noted otherwise / reposts etc.) and the intellectual property is owned by him, however, the purpose of this forum is to share the content with all who dare to venture here.
The subject matter is adult in nature so those who are easily offended, misunderstand satire, or are generally too uptight to have a good time or even like who they are, it's probably a good idea to leave now.
Enjoy responsibly...

Friday 6 September 2013

THANKS

Even though I have to confess to having been more the victim of a brain-fart (leaving my travel bag on the plane on Wednesday) than a victim of some nefarious conspiracy, I have to be grateful to the universe (and the good folk at Mango Air - with the exception perhaps of the cleaners who may have been the culprits who stole my Garmin and iPod) as the important stuff all came back to me unscathed.
I shall never be critical of a woman's handbag ever again having given my own little baggie a spring clean - is it possible to get so much into such a small space?
Black holes do exist.
Excelsior 

No comments: