Paul

Paul

SMILEYSKULL

SMILEYSKULL
Half the story is a dangerous thing

DISCLAIMER

All content on this blog is the copyright © of Paul Murray (unless noted otherwise / reposts etc.) and the intellectual property is owned by him, however, the purpose of this forum is to share the content with all who dare to venture here.
The subject matter is adult in nature so those who are easily offended, misunderstand satire, or are generally too uptight to have a good time or even like who they are, it's probably a good idea to leave now.
Enjoy responsibly...

Friday 23 July 2021

THE NUMBERS DON’T LIE BUT THE MEDIA AND YOUR GOVERNMENT DO!

 



Everything you see is ALL pro-vaccine ad-infinitum here in Australia but the facts debunk what they keep telling you through the fascist mainstream media.

Switch off your TV's folks and read the facts.

Please.

We are winning this war, believe me - the figures speak for themselves but the narrative provides a totally skewed perception of this.

I have compiled this from the relevant databases - link in the PDF.

Stay strong and SAY NO 

Namaste, people - peace, out.


Check out the real pictures here: Aus vaccine uptake 23/07/2021


1 comment:

Ubong Stella said...

As an ICU nurse, of an amazing 38yrs long career bearing witness to God's great love for us, I know what a medical miracle is!
The first time that I saw an HIV patient cured with African herbs prepared by Dr. Utu Herbal Cure was in my 20th year of a nursing career, I felt God's presence with humans. He guides those he has chosen to live. I am a complete believer in God and I can testify he is so wonderful that he has given us all it takes to survive and save our surroundings!
I have recommended DR UTU HERBAL CURE to many HERPES VIRUS patients, PSORIASIS patients, and many others who have come to me for remedy and they ALL testified to have been permanently cured.
DR UTU can still be reached today only on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.